Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I am addicted to blogging

SO I know I know. I went a little bit emo in the last blog. I was just upset because one of my friends was participating in one of the things on the list in my last blog.
and just to clarify I didn't mean that I have become excepting to any of those things its just not at all shocking to hear about them anymore and that is what makes me sad...

ANYWAYS on a happier note.... tonight was super fun! It involved cinnamon, broomsticks, laughter, friends, LOC losing at baggo, pizza, a very scarey incident involving sarbear, and the greatest comeback of ERS ever.

Production is 43 days, 18 hours, 25 minutes and 40 seconds until Friday, May 16, 2008

Summer is 33 days, 23 hours, 24 minutes and 41 seconds until Wednesday, May 7, 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow i didnt relize how eventful that nit was!! :)
and im super excited about the production and exspecially summer!

p.s. im pretty much addicted 2