Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My first Ultrasound


(I like to start my blogs out with some pretty rad pictures!)

Tomorrow morning i get to go to my FIRST ultrasound with marycatherine and ben! I'm so excited about it!!! I still can't believe that my best friend is pregnant... I think I tell her that at least once a day. Joel (what shes naming her baby) is going to be nine and i'm gonna be like "dude. you have a nine year old kid."
Anyways, when a best friend gets pregnant, you start thinking alot about having kids of your own. On almost everyday of the week I want to have 5 kids. Only on tuesdays does that change. I teach Beg. Tap/Jazz at the greatest dance school in Wilmington... (probably the world, but i'll wait a few years before I actually admit that)... and i'm telling you some of those kids make me want to go get my tubes tied right now. And i'm only joking. I love all of those kids so so so much. But I wonder... if i can hardly handle them for an hour and 15 minutes... could I handle having 5 kids 24/7?
We have to also take into consideration the fact that I am only 18. I wont be having any kids for awhile... I really think with a few more years under my belt, i could totally take on the task of raising 5 of the coolest kids america will ever met!
Now my job is finding a guy that actually wants 5 kids. good luck to me!

(when I started writing this I totally meant for it to be strictly about MC's ultrasound. How in the world did I get here...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow rachel i totally love u 4 writing this...haha

n u will find and amazin guy!!
actually he will find you!!

and yall will b an hott couple...
and get married...
and have 5 kids...
and live happily ever after!!

this is a fact hehe