Friday, April 11, 2008

First Beach day of the New Year!!!


Today was Fabolous.
The only thing bad about it is that I am the most burnt I have ever been in my LIFE!
No joke. I would take a picture but it would scare you.


~*Highlights of the day*~

-Make a Scene (Sarah, MC, Haley and Myself) being all together.
-Me, Ben, and MC being together (have to come up with a name for us...)
-Getting a FREE new energy drink made by vitamen water! not only was it delicious, but the can was hilarious.
-Getting in the water for the first ime in 2008!
-Laughing til I can't breathe.
-Being with some of my favorite people, at my favorite place in the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

yea i had some fun times that day..well actually netime im w/my loves!!!

Rakaiser67 said...

sarah jarman... did you make ur name the coolest person ever?
you dork haha