Monday, February 4, 2008

Amazing Weekend!

I had the greatest weekend ever!!!
Saturday Hannah Jarman was celebrating her 14th birthday and i was invited :) anyways she had the genius idea of having a scavenger hunt in the mall. So fun. My team was me, Sarah Jarman, Will Lee, and Matt Forestner... lets just say we beasted it! Sarah Had to take a picture in the boys bathroom and I had to kiss some random guy on the cheek. We also had to find emo kids and sing to them a happy song... haha it was crazy fun.
Sunday was superbowl!!!!! I was going hardcore for the giants who I was sure was gonna loose. Anyways we party at tylers with him, haley, matt, sarah, ben, mc, haleys sis and marcus. it was so so so so so fun. not only were the people great but we had a ton of food! haha. AND THE GIANTS WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had an amazing time.... life is so great!

No comments: